Thank you for your interest in becoming an Affiliate with the Whole Health Network!
To see if you qualify to take the next step, please complete our Partner Survey Form .
At WHN, we generally work with affiliates/marketing partners who have an established market to promote WHN products to, most often with a sales channel already in place. Most of our affiliates/marketing partners have an expertise, an existing website and an established audience/community, all of which are ideally a natural fit with WHN’s product line. We invite you to take our survey and will be in touch with you after we have had a chance to review your responses.
WHN generally works with two types of marketing partners:
- For those who qualify as an Affiliate, we offer basic referral commissions when someone purchases a system and references the affiliate as their initial contact. This is accomplished in one of three ways:
- Customer enters unique discount code generated by WHN which is linked to the affiliate.
- Customer identifies affiliate as referring agent at checkout when ordering from www.whnstore.com
- Affiliate posts product link on their existing website. When customers enter the WHN store through the affiliate's link and place an order, the affiliate will be credited due commissions.
- For those who qualify as a Marketing Partner, we configure marketing partners at a unique discount level within our WHN store webpage. Marketing partners are able to enter orders directly at the discounted rate commensurate with the WHN marketing partner level.
- Marketing partners:
- cultivate sales via their established sales channel and audience
- purchase the system themselves at their discounted rate
- choose to drop ship the product either directly to their customer or to their office/home
- collect commissions when customers pay the marketing partner directly at the MSRP
- Marketing Partner Responsibilities:
- cultivate lead and generate sale
- enter and pay for the order
- collect payment directly from customer
- manage sale directly with customer and provide ongoing customer support
- WHN Responsibilities to Marketing Partner:
- provide supportive information and access to marketing materials
- support the marketing partner in supporting their customers
- offer collaboration opportunities on sales campaigns, when applicable
- offer collaboration opportunities on case studies, when applicable
Thank you again for your interest in becoming a WHN marketing partner!